Digitally record conferences and meetings and provide copies of the conference on CD.
SoniClear makes it easy to record conferences for duplication on CD. SoniClear recording software delivers the latest digital technology in a package that is easy to use, affordable, and runs on any Windows computer.
Valuable information presented at conferences can be recorded and accessed at a later time by attendees. Recordings can be saved on any computer, shared on a network drive or copied onto CDROM.
Gov Recorder 9 also includes archiving and webcasting options that makes it easy to share recordings in on an internal network or on a website.
Features and Benefits
Use your laptop to record conference presentations
- Record presentation audio in the exact words of the participants
- Annotate the recording to segment by presentation
- Preserve meeting information and share it with participants
- Duplicate recordings on standard Standard Audio CD
- Automatically divides recordings to fit on 70 minute Audio CDs
- Duplicate recordings on MP3 Format CD for computer playback
- Up to 30 hours of audio on MP3 Format CD disks
- Play MP3 Format CD on Windows, Mac, Linux, or MP3 CD Players
- MP3 Format CD disks include a free SoniClear Player
- With SoniClear Player, click on any note to skip to that section
Increase the value of conference presentations
SoniClear preserves conference presentations in clear, digital audio. The actual spoken information is available for conference participants to review at any time.
Any point in the conference can be played back from CD, LAN or the Internet using your notes as an index to the information. This frees up hours of time writing detailed summaries of discussions, or duplicating cassette tapes.
Run SoniClear on any Windows computer
Meeting Recorder 9 and Gov Recorder 9 software run on any Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer.
Install the software, plug in a computer microphone and start recording.
SoniClear can also be purchased as a ready-to-use system including the computer.